Hey everyone! As much as i LOVE summer…nothing beats fall fashion, which get’s me excited to shop every August. Recently a coworker friend of mine asked..if you were on a budget, what key pieces would you buy for this fall..? My initial response was of course- let me research that and write a blog post for you! So here it is..the 16 key pieces for fall. These are the pieces that i would purchase to build my fall wardrobe with a limited income..
1) A simple striped sweater.
2) The famous Denim Top. This top is perfect to throw over anything as an extra stylish layer!
3) A classic printed blazer. This trendy piece will get you far. Throw it over your fave tee or glam up your little black dress.
4) The perfect plaid top.
5) A classic bomber jacket. A fall + travel necessity!
6) Lace skirt! Dress it up or down this skirt is perfect for a night on the town or a day in the office.
7) A perfect tee. Throw a scarf over it, or glam it up with a statement neck..you can never go wrong with the perfect tee.
8) Dark Skinnies. Duh!
9) Black Leggings. For your comfy, pulled together days. Add a long sweater, or tunic and your ready to tackle a cute and comfy day!
11) Brown Riding boots. Pair with your dark skinnies, or your black leggings and denim top (my fave fall look).
12) Statement necklace. This can transform any look in seconds!
13) Infinity scarf..better yet…camo infinity scarf! Have fun playing with mixed prints while completing your look!
14) Black Booties (editors pick!). Add to any look to give an instant dressy appeal.
15) Black flats. You can never go wrong!
16) A perfect over-sized bag to fill up with all of your daily necessities!
What are your key pieces that you will be sure to splurge on this fall? Tweet it to me @maurices #MyStyle